Gain expertise across key entrepreneurship areas from how to start, grow and launch your own business, innovation, social entrepreneurship, corporate entrepreneurship, and more.
We propose the following entrepreneurship specializations or certificates on Coursera. Check them out and select the ones that are most relevant to you. You can also choose other Coursera specializations you would love to enroll in.
Once you have a tentative structure for your entrepreneurship learning track, apply here for a scholarship from Michel Daher Foundation. Once accepted, we will get in touch with you to coordinate and onboard you on Coursera to start learning for free.
Suggested Specializations & Certificates
- How to Start Your Own Business Specialization with the Michigan State University
- Innovation: From Creativity to Entrepreneurship Specialization with the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Social Entrepreneurship Specialization with the Copenhagen Business School
- Entrepreneurship: Growing Your Business Specialization with the University of Virginia
- Entrepreneurship: Launching an Innovative Business Specialization with the University of Maryland, College Park
- Corporate Entrepreneurship: Innovating within Corporations Specialization with the University of Maryland, College Park
- Innovation and entrepreneurship Specialization with the Tecnologico De Monterrey
- Think like a CFO with the IESE Business School